Jeremy Miller, Senior Software Architect at Calavista Software, compares and contrasts his experiences with waterfall and agile methodologies. Host Jeff Doolittle spoke with Miller about the history of these methodologies and which elements of them Miller has experienced as either detrimental or useful. Variations on Agile methodologies were also discussed, along with what practices can best be leveraged to help a team experience true agility.
- SE-Radio Episode 188: Requirements in Agile Projects
- SE-Radio Episode 186: Martin Fowler and Pramod Sadalage on Agile Database Development
- SE-Radio Episode 180: Leading Agile Developers with Jurgen Appelo
- SE-Radio Episode 170: Large Agile Software Development with Bas Vodde
- SE-Radio Episode 103: 10 Years of Agile Experiences
- Guest’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeremydmiller