Giovanni Asproni has almost 30 years of professional experience in a variety of roles—from developer and architect to consultant and advisor to upper management—in several domains. He is an expert in software project management, agile software development, software architecture, modern software engineering practices, as well as coding in several programming languages and paradigms. In addition to his consulting work with Asprotunity, Giovanni is the CTO and co-founder of Launch Ventures, where he and his colleagues help small and large customers to build engineering teams, and products from concept to scale. He is a member of the ACM and the IEEE Computer Society. He is a frequent speaker at international conferences, and a contributor to 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know, published by O’Reilly.
- 597 – Coral Calero Muñoz and Félix García on Green Software
- 593 – Eric Olden on Identity Orchestration
- 584 – Charles Weir on Ruthless Security for Busy Developers
- 577 – Casey Muratori on Clean Code Horrible Performance?
- 564 – Paul Hammant on Trunk-Based Development
- 554 – Adam Tornhill on Behavioral Code Analysis