SE Radio Audio Advertising
Software Engineering Radio (www.se-radio.net) has been rated one of the top technical podcasts for nearly two decades, both in terms of audience size and value to the software development community. (See our Recognition page for some of our many shout-outs.)
Targeted for professional developers and published by IEEE Software magazine, SE Radio is a weekly podcast designed to be a lasting educational resource, not a newscast. With a catalog of 600 episodes, the show features an array of expert guests discussing the full range of software engineering topics.
Some notable past guests include:
- Stephen Wolfram on Mathematica
- Eric Evans on domain-driven design
- Eric Brewer on the CAP theorem
- Adrian Cockroft on microservices
- Leslie Lamport on distributed systems
- Martin Fowler and Pramod Sadalage on agile development
- Kent Beck on unit testing
- Scott Meyers on C++
For information about sponsoring SE Radio, please contact [email protected]
- Audio spots should be provided as high-resolution MP3s, or we can create custom ads based on your script. Contact [email protected] for pricing.
- For sponsorship, materials are due at least 7 days before the episode airs.