Vladimir Khorikov discusses functional programming in enterprise applications with Jeremy Jung. They cover immutability, the downsides of exceptions and null values, the difference between value objects and entities, refactoring existing projects, and how creating a mutable core with an immutable shell can help you create easier to understand applications.
- Enterprise Craftsmanship
- Is Entity the same as Value Object?
- Combining ASP.NET Core validation attributes with Value Objects
- Error handling: Exception or Result?
- Applying Functional Principles in C#
- F# for Fun and Profit/
- Domain Modeling Made Functional: Tackle Software Complexity with Domain-Driven Design and F# by Scott Waschlin
- Guest’s Twitter https://twitter.com/vkhorikov