Bryan Reinero talks with Gregor Hohpe about IT Transformation, the process by which organizations adapt and reorganize themselves in response to the way our industry has evolved. Gregor discusses the role of the Enterprise Architect as a leader in the process of IT Transformation by assessing pressures affecting engineering teams, available technologies, and business goals of the organization. The discussion included topics from Gregor’s new book, 37 Things One Architect Knows About IT Transformation: A Chief Architect’s Journey.
- Gregor’s new book “37 Things One Architect Knows About IT Transformation: A Chief Architect’s Journey” By Gregor Hohpe
- “Enterprise Integration Patterns” by Gregor Hohpe
- Episode 42: Interview with Gregor Hohpe
- Episode 287: Neal Ford on Success Skills for Architects
- Episode 286: Kief Morris on Infrastructure as Code
- Episode 236: Rebecca Parsons on Evolutionary Architecture